Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cup Cake Ice Cream Cones!

When I was little, I remembered having Cake baked in the Ice Cream Cone.  They were so fun.  I finally decided to do it myself! It was so easy. Make the cake batter like normal. Then fill the Ice Cream Cake Cone to a little above where the cone widens. If you go any higher your risk the batter rising above the top of the cone. Bake them at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes until done.



Then, let them cool and ice them!!  I had a good time icing them with different cake decorating tips. You can also just ice them. TIP: Do not make them the day before. I did that and then put them in a tupperware and cones were soggy. If you have to, get them out of the tupperware 8 hrs before the party so the cone has an opportunity to become hard again.

What will our kids remember? ~Julia






No comments:

Post a Comment