Friday, August 23, 2013

{DIY} Lego Storage Solutions

I have three kids that are really into Legos.  Now I am trying to figure out how to keep the pieces from being scattered all over. Let me share with you the best options that took me hours to find!!



This is ingenious. They can play with them and then pull the cord and they are instantly picked up.  I know my son won't play with them perfectly in this space, but he may some of them.  I also think this would be better on a smaller scale for each set and also put the instruction booklet in there with them.



The Lego Shelf
I absolutely love this idea!!


This is great. This bookshelf was converted to pull out drawers by adding tracks from a hardware store. To make it more Lego friendly, you can add the Lego boards to the bottom of the drawer.


Wall Boards
This is cute, but would be really expensive. Each of these boards are $15.


{DIY} Lego Head - Adorable!
www.obseussed.com


Lego Head - Looks great and is very easy :) just buy it


IKEA Tables turned Lego table!


This shelving unit is very easily accessible.  I love how she took something that most of us have and made it Lego friendly by adding shelves to double the space and also using small storage bins. theorganisedhousewife.com.au


You can sort them by color if you choose.
And you can place instructions in the drawers, too.




 Ice Cream Buckets and Printed Lego Pictures


 I hope you were able to find some options that you are able to use right away! ~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment