Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day Tie Banner Free Printable


We've posted a lot of links to really cute tie themed stuff for Father's Day - and I've seen many different banners people have made along the tie theme. I'd like to offer you a FREE printable version of this banner! Just click on the link to be directed to the file you can download for free. This is a PDF file that comes in a color version as well as the black and white (allow kids to color it in!). Print it off on paper (as I did) or card stock. Simply punch 2 holes in the top of each piece and string together using ribbon or twine. I couldn't find a hole punch, so I simply threaded a large needle with some ribbon and sewed them all together - super easy!





Click on the link to be directed to the page you can download this from:

If you use this and find it helpful, please leave us a comment below! We'd love your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment