Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winter Fun Activity Pack

This 12 page activity pack is full of snowy fun! Cut and paste to decorate your own snowman, color a picture, trace some letters, make a wreath, and more! Like most of our printables and activity packs, this one can be adapted and used for a wide age range of children. Your preschooler up through early elementary age kids alike will find plenty of fun stuff packed inside. Download it now for FREE: Snowy Fun Activity Pack

*Google seems to be experiencing some technical difficulties with the sharing of this file due to high traffic. If you continue to have problems downloading this file, feel free to email me at allthingswithpurpose@gmail.com to request a copy! ~Sarah

Linked Up Here:

3 comments:

  1. the activity pack which from what I see is too cute for words is unable to download from google docs. I have tried to download it for three days and it says ther is an error

    Is there another way I can download this activity pack?

    Mireille M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am so frustrated by this! It seems that google is having technical difficulties and there is nothing I can do but hope they get it figured out. In the mean time, anyone that would like this file can email me at allthingswithpurpose@gmail.com and I would be happy to send it! For some, a preview cannot be generated but you may still be able to download/save the file to your computer and then print. If that does not work, shoot me a message :)

      Delete