Monday, November 12, 2012

Messy Mondays: Laundry and Sewing Room


Ok, these posts are not getting easier to do.  Why does it seem like Sarah is not contributing as much to the messy posts as I am? :) Does the scene look dreamier when I add blurred edges?  I didn't think so either.  The good part is the mess doesn't take that long to clean up. Just a day of washing, drying, folding and putting away!




The sewing area is not as easily remedieed (yes, I did check the spelling of that word).  I am working on converting all of the fabric in my storage area into something or nothing, i.e., donating it.  You can see I also needed a snack and a drink.

We hope that you are encouraged to see that not everything looks amazing at our homes all of the time. In fact we can get downright overwhelmed, but we do have fun sharing our lives with you!!

For More Messy Mondays  >>  Messy Mondays
~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment