Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mom Style

Can I do this? Not sure if I really should, but it's happening. It's a fashion post. I've never considered myself anywhere close to a trend setter or fashion guru, but I do like fashion and I love clothes. I don't like spending much on clothes, most of my wardrobe was bought at a thrift store, garage sale or Kohls with a 30% off coupon. It's the challenge really, the hunt. How can I stay up to date with the latest trends while spending practically nothing. Here are some attempts...


Boots: Amazon.com, Leggings: Lauren Conrad at Kohls, Jacket: Thrifted, Shirt: Target Clearance Rack


Cardigan: Old Navy, Shirt: Gap


Shoes: Kohls, Pants: LOFT Outlet, Shirt: Elder Bearman Clearance Rack

Things I love:
Sparkles, Vintage, Skinny Jeans, Leggings, Stripes, Blazers, Southwest Prints, Chevron, Teal, Toms, Slouchy Boots, Color, Dresses, Cardigans, Layers and Loose Fitting Tops, Scarves, Sock Buns, Wavy Hair, Ombre Hair, Flats, Leg Warmers and Wool Socks, Hints of Neon, Hints of Animal Print, Button Downs, Belts, Lace and Oh So Many Other Things!!!...

Some Inspiration:








*Sorry that I couldn't track down any of the original sources for these photos. They were all found on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment