Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to School Supplies at Staples - Go Now!!



I tried to go to OfficeMax first. They had some good deals advertised, and I was excited about them. Unfortunately, when I got there, the completely empty bins interspersed thoughout the store were the only way to tell what the deals were. 
So, I left empty handedand thinking I'd try Staples.  THAT WAS EASY!




I LOVE free stuff.  Do I know what I am going to use these Post-It Lables for? Absolutely not, but worse case scenario I can give them to my kids who would love to post something :)
$.25 for two bic pens!

With this coupon it would be free.
Save $1.00 off any two Bic Stationary Products




For $.10 who can't get excited about buying their kids a tissue travel pack? Alright I did do a $.40 impluse buy!
They had quite of few of their deals at the front of the store. Five mechanical pencils for $.50.
Four Expo markers for $1.00. I like to get these because so many activities are available for young kids on white boards. However, it's hard to have a proper grip with the big Expos.

They even had multiple colors available.  I like to use a different color for each subject.


At my house the kids love to draw and write. I have one color for each of them. Natalie is purple and Noah is blue, simply because those were the only two colors in stock last year. This year I had my choice of colors. It works well because they know that they can do whatever they want in their notebook as long as it has their color. It saves me from getting them paper everytimo do something, and I don't have all these little papers to save!


~Julia

Update ** Here's what my rebates look like. That was easy!! When you enter your rebates,
if you have two of the same product the online
system knows how many you have, so you 
do not have to enter it twice.


Rebate 1: Up to $2.99 Rebate on 3M Label Pads (Select SKUs) at Staples Stores ONLY
checkRebate Check for $2.99 

• Arrives in the mail like a regular rebate    check
• You can deposit in your bank account
   or cash it
• Items Purchased:1

I would like to see another option
for my reward [PayPal]
Rebate 2: Up to $5.99 Rebate on a HammerMill Copy Plus Copy Paper 8.5 x 11 Ream (SKU 122408) at Staples Stores ONLY
checkRebate Check for $11.98 

• Arrives in the mail like a regular rebate    check
• You can deposit in your bank account
   or cash it
• Items Purchased:2

I would like to see another option
for my reward [PayPal]


No comments:

Post a Comment