Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Today is a much needed relaxing day here at the Lemp home. We've been on the go a lot and fighting off Summer colds. Of course I say we're relaxing, but my version of relaxing involves turning a movie on for the kids and pouring over my computer screen for curriculum reviews. I just purchased the updated, pdf version of Cathy Duffy's 101 Top Picks for Homeschooling Curriculum
17.99 well spent!

I am liking the looks of Singapore Math all the more, as well as the Heart of Dakota curriculum kits that use a combination of Singapore math, Christian Liberty Press books, lots of read-a-louds and historical fiction for kids similar to Sonlight's selection of books. Their teachers guides are SUPER user friendly. They are also super flexible and leave room to substitute your own math program and phonics programs. I've realized I am basically trying to find a smaller scale, more condensed version of Sonlight! The search continues...
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment