Thursday, April 12, 2012

Getting Started Homeschooling


I wanted to pass this on because it is so good for anyone setting off on the road to homeschooling. It is the perfect time to start planing if you hope to begin homeschooling for the first time this coming Fall. You have plenty of time! I've referenced this site before, but go ahead, start here at confessionsofahomeschooler.com I am loving her stuff more and more. It is all so well organized and inspirational. I am still in the process of working through all this info myself, but I love, love, love her opening line in the post entitled 10 Days of Homeschool Enrichment:

"Homeschooling is a ministry"
Take time to read through this info, and break it up into the 10 day plan that she has outlined.


Happy reading! ~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment