Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Perfect Rain Boot

My hunt for the perfect rain boot began years ago...
I am very particular about fit and appearance of my boots. I love the look of Hunter Rain Boots, but after forking out a ridiculous amount of money for them one day, I discovered that they are not meant for short people and that I just could not pull them off, so they were promptly returned. Bummer, because I absolutely love the look of the red boots pictured here on the left.


I didn't want a sloppy fitting rain boot, I wanted a tall one, classic looking. Years of wearing Uggs have trained me to wear boots without socks, so I wanted something that fit comfortably without a sock!

I always knew that I would end up back at target. But, every time I've found something there that I liked, it would be out of stock or I'd end up with the wrong size. Let me tell you, I have now found the perfect fitting boot!! It was in stock on-line, and ordered with free shipping. I normally wear a size 7 or 8, but I decided to order the size 6 so it would fit snug. Perfection! These are the Zetta Tall Rain Boots in black and yellow. They actually have a red as well, but I decided black and yellow will go with more stuff. Now, my only issue is deciding on what color to keep...

The only other thought that has gone through my head, is why not order these same boots in a size larger to accommodate a sock, and buy the Hunter Socks to go in them which would basically decisive everyone into thinking they were actual Hunter boots - that's if the name it's self is a big deal to anyone (who, me?)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment