Friday, February 10, 2012

Gloomy Day Fun

This stuff looks like it would be amazing! However, I can't seem to find the source of it. Anyone know where to buy this stuff? I had originally seen the idea to use plain old masking tape on the floor to create "roads" like in this picture from Pinterest:

I apologize for not knowing the original source of this picture.



All I had on hand was an almost used up role of wide masking tape, but let me tell ya, you'd think this was the most amazing thing we've ever done in our home! All three of my kids were anxiously waiting for it to be done, my daughter was excitedly chanting, "This is going to be AMAZING!" I'll keep you posted on how many hours of entertainment this ended up providing. I do think blue painters tape would be even more fun, because it's colorful and would come off easier. But this worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment