Thursday, January 26, 2012

Natalie is Reading


So Proud of My Little Girl!
Natalie turned 5 in November and since then, her reading has just taken off! Having observed that Natalie's learning style and personality are a lot like mine, I was excited to use the exact same book that my mom used when teaching me how to read. I purchased a new copy of the book "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" off Amazon. The first reader book "Sun Up" was the very first book I remember reading as a child, and my mom had saved it all these years!


 

My name written inside - Natalie thinks this is so funny! 


This is the best early reader book EVER! 
Before I knew my mom still had this one, I had been searching high and low for an early reader that really was an EARLY READER! I wanted a book that truly was easy to read - predominately words that she could sound out - to build her confidence by being able to read a complete book on her own. She breezed through this and is eager to start the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment