Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Couponing!! Real Deals


I do not chose to buy a Sunday Paper because then I feel pressure to coupon, so I do not loose money from buying the paper. When coupons come around on the internet for things I would normally buy or would like to buy, but I am not willing to pay full price I am all over it!!!


Check your local stores for their policy, but our Kroger DOUBLES coupons up to $1.00 for three alike coupons. Our Meijer DOUBLES coupons up to $.75.

Here are the deals I found today without clipping a coupon from the paper. I used coupons.com for all of my shopping today. 

Click here to get yours. Hurry before they are gone. Coupons Each computer you have is able to print up to two.


$1.59 with a $.75 coupon that was doubled
Final Price = $.09


$1.25 - $1.50 
$.75 doubled
Final Price $.0


Stores vary on if they will double coupons that are for two items or more. This coupon was $.75 off for two. If it did not double, you would be at approximately $.63 for four 3.5 oz containers.


I had a coupon for this, but it was for two. Since the item wasn't on sale at the store and I do not normally buy this item, I chose to wait. If it does not go on sale it is not worth it for me to buy. 



$2.49 - $1.00 doubled 
Final Cost $.49


$1.99 - 2.00
Final Cost $0


$1.99 - $2.00 
Final Cost $0 


$2.07 - $2.00
Final Cost $.07 


I put my coupons on the stuff in my shopping cart, so I do not miscalculate. 

Kroger was having a mega sales event. Meaning if you buy 10 items they have labeled part of the event you get $5.00 off or $.50 an item. I used the FiberOne Bars. If I hadn't had a store sale with those I would have bought Doritos. We love those and have not found a knock off brand that compares!!

The FiberOne Bars I just like. They came out to be $1.20 per box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment