Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy [Modesty] Monday

We're passing on tips and tricks, every Monday (all Summer long) that focus on the issue of modesty. I have 2 things to pass on to you today.

The first, is a really good article by Randy Alcorn. Read it!

Why Doesn't the Church Address Modesty?



The second, is that I found the greatest thing at Kohls this past week! I went with a 30% off coupon in hand, and found these super, super wonderful tanks/dresses which basically work really well for layering over leggings like an extra long tank top. You can't wear them alone, unless you're super skinny. Don't go away thinking I am endorsing this to be worn as an actual dress! What they are really great for, I am finding, is that really cute shirt that is just too short to wear with leggings. These tank dresses give coverage on top, while providing just a little more length on the bottom to cover things nicely. I got a size M which is pretty skin tight, but I'm not planing on wearing it without something over top, so it's just the right fit.

Derek Heart Tank Dress

(Olivia also got a new dress at Kohls for 4.99 that she wanted to model for the camera)

That's it for this addition of Modesty Mondays! Until next week,
~Sarah

P.S.
Jeggings are Pants and Other Common Misconceptions

No comments:

Post a Comment