Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tea, Anyone?

Today, my family and I shared a special birthday lunch for my sister and future sister-in-law in Frankenmuth at Sue and Esther's American Tea Room. My parents are always on the look-out for new tea rooms that may have opened up here in Michigan. They discovered Sue and Esther's not too long ago and were anxious to have us all go! We love having the Sweet Afton Tea Room in Plymouth so close, and always enjoy eating there as well. Such a fun setting for a girl's outing, family celebration or just a break from the ordinary. I was sad to find out, while in the process of writing this post, that the tea room my mother and sister-in-laws have enjoyed together for years, in New Jersey is closing. The Tea Hive was one of our favorite places to go together!



No comments:

Post a Comment